PaulaGarlic

Default Rotisserie grill experiences?

"Ablang" > wrote in message
> I'm pondering the purchase of a Rotisserie grill (George Foreman or
> otherwise), but I want to hear people's experiences on them.
>
> Are they really slow cookers that will eventually make your chicken
> all nice and crispy, and still seal in the juices? What is a good price

> pay for one? I think I've seen combo Rotisserie grills & toaster ovens.

I have a Bravetti - it's a very large "toaster oven," but I use it as a
regular oven (mine broke). It's quite good. The model I have has a
convection setting which is good for certain things. It has a rotisserie -
the chickens and pork roasts I've done on it have been excellent.

I had a smaller one by Bravetti that lacked the convection setting. It made
it through about five or six years of heavy use. When it gave up the ghost,
as we like to say here, I got this one.

For me, it's much better than the Ronco and the like...it does more. I do a
couple of loaves of bread each week, cookies/pie/cake about once a week,
baked potatoes, broiled salmon, baked beans...it's my favorite toy.

Here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/x8ey

The only flaw? It doesn't have a basket for the rotisserie. But I don't
worry about that.

R'gards,

Paula