Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking
Roughrider50 Roughrider50 is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

"Victor Sack" > wrote in message
.. .
> Roughrider50 > wrote:
>
>> Actually DiGorno isn't too bad for a frozen pizza. Its the only kind I
>> buy. Outside of costing a little more than the other frozen pizzas their
>> pretty close to what we get at pizza parlors here in town.

> They are not available here in Germany.
>
> Victor

I was stationed in Berlin in the 60's & there was a gesthaus across the
street from my compound that had the best pizza I have ever eaten........Add
to that the best beer I've ever drank, & the bockwurst that's out of this
world, not to mention Kartoffelsalat & Ochsenschwanzsuppe. Those little
shish-ka-bob things make my mouth water just thinking about it. I won't even
mention all the breads & rolls I consumed....mmmm. No Victor you aren't
missing anything )