Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking
Victor Sack[_1_] Victor Sack[_1_] is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

pltrgyst > wrote:

> No, it renders it not an official Neapolitan pizza. Period. It's just
> another EU protected name and concept, like AOCs.

Did you read my reply to Dave Bell? I seem to have managed to reply to
every argument of yours in advance, too.

> BTW, there's an awful lot of crap pizza in Naples these days. I'd say NYC is
> more consistent, so long as you ignore any Chicago or deep-dish wanna-bes.

Ah, but we are arguing about what is and what isn't pizza, not about its
quality in various locations.

Why is a Chicago or any other deep-dish pizzas wannabes, then? Where do
*you* draw the line and why?

Victor