Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking
Roughrider50 Roughrider50 is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

"Victor Sack" > wrote in message
. ..
> Roughrider50 > wrote:
>
>> What would you then call a "DiGorno" frozen pizza or maybe a "red baron"
>> frozen pizza?

> Never tried them... are they are any better than other frozen "pizzas"?
> If not, I'd call 'em a perversion. That said, I do buy frozen "pizzas"
> on occasion, I just do not expect them to be similar to real pizzas in
> any way.
>
> Victor

I've heard of them being called a lot of things, but "perversion" is a new
one. Actually DiGorno isn't too bad for a frozen pizza. Its the only kind I
buy. Outside of costing a little more than the other frozen pizzas their
pretty close to what we get at pizza parlors here in town.