Baldy Cotton

Default seeking spiral dough hook for Titan/Intedge mixer

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
>GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
>anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
>at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
>mixer?

I don't know if Hobart will fit, but the hhoks are all over EBay, if
they do...

My favorite kitchen supplier (for professional stuff) is in Atlanta
Look at http://www.acitydiscount.com/

They are huge, can get loads of stuff, and their shipping prices are
surprisingly low. I bought a large cabinet from them with a marble-like
top. Weighs a ton, and it only cost $65 to ship from Atlanta to
Pensacola.

I'd give them a call to help you find what you need.
Dave