Posted to alt.recipes,alt.food.recipes,rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

Alan wrote in
:

> As anyone who cooks much knows, making pizza is very easy!

But making a GOOD one isn't always so. Gotta do it right

> I've used a Betty Crocker recipe for years, and don't worry
> about brand-name tomatoes, etc. etc. etc.

Brand names can make a difference tho, for example, the use of King
Arthur AP Flour makes a difference in the final texture of the dough due
to the higher than normal AP protien levels.

THat said, I'm lazy, I just keep pouches of either Wal-Mart brand or
Martha White brand dough mix on hand, and put it together when I need it.
Tho now that I thursdays off, and friday is our Pizza day, I"ll likely
move to scratch dough.