Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default LIST OF DISEASES CAUSED BY PORK

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote:
>>

>> Such desperation to convince people. Sounds like someone
>> looking for validation of their beliefs.

> There were some reasons not to eat certain foods in a desert environment.
> Their desert culture eventually got codified into religion(s).

It's interesting to think of how many articles I've read over the years
about antibiotics in the meat we eat, *and* how some people (like the OP)
appear to have never seen such articles, even though they're published by
some of the biggest conglomerates in the American newspaper business, which
own papers in cities all over the country. Not only don't these freaks read,
but even if they did, they apparently would not make the connection between
"loads of antibiotics" and "much less risk of disease than at an earlier
point in history".