alzelt

Default Bread Making Tips

Julianne wrote:

> I have recently started baking bread without the breadmaker. Does anyone
> care to post their most useful tips? Thanks in advance.

Nothing can compare to the feeling you get when your first hand baked
loaf comes out of the oven.

Nothing will taste so bad as the first loaf that comes out of the oven.

If the taste, texture and color don't discourage you, tell us about it.
THEN we can give you some tips. And then you are on your way to baking
good breads.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener