Posted to rec.food.cooking
MOMPEAGRAM MOMPEAGRAM is offline

Default Cream Of Mushroom Broccoli Soup

After our discussion in chat last night about broccoli soup I entered my
recipe with a few alterations into WW so I could add it to my daily points
tracker.

Here's the recipe if anyone is interested. I tastes marvelous just like
the original recipe.

Cream Of Mushroom Broccoli Soup

soups
POINTSŪ Value: 5
Servings: 4

a.. 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
b.. 3 Tbsp olive oil
c.. 1 bunch broccoli
d.. 6 large mushroom(s)
e.. 1 large onion(s)
f.. 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
g.. 5 cup fat-free chicken broth
h.. 4 oz fat free half and half
Instructions

dice the mushrooms and cut up the broccoli and dice the onion.
In a medium pan, heat oil and butter and saute onions and mushrooms. 5 min
Add flour, stir well and add rest of ingredients. Let simmer over medium
heat for 8-10 minutes. strain the soup and place solids in processor and
blend so there are very small pieces. Return to soup pot with the liquid.
Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.

--
My Word
in