Posted to rec.food.restaurants
wuffa wuffa is offline

Default Easy McTarget otherwise= What's Wrong with McDonald's ?

lots of things are Wrong with McDonald's
thats why i eat at a a burger restaurant thats by supporting the use
of fresh ingredients, local ranchers and farmers and sustainable
business practices.
# Purchase 100% local wind power
# Recycle our trans fat free Canola oil into biodiesel
#menu has cage-free eggs
but it is only in portland oregon great food the corp is good to thhe
people who work there.