Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dick Adams[_1_] Dick Adams[_1_] is offline

Default inoculation

"Joe Umstead" > wrote in message
> >Dick Adams wrote:
> >>
> >> let's say i dilute 1 oz. of storage culture to 2 lbs. of
> >> dough. does it matter if i do it in several stages, like,
> >> say, one part ripe culture to three parts other, or all at
> >> once? would one to two be better, or one to four,
> >> or one to five or ...? what is the right degree of ripe?
> >>

> >kkkkl;llllllssssss oops I don't think my caps key is working.

> Dick I think he ask you/new_group what was the right amount of
> cuture/starter to dough. Not weather his Cap_key was working.
>
> Yes I know this question has been ask and answer many times
> but he is new here.

new lower-case noobie. joe, i want you to reply directly to his
post, and see if your caps key stops working. strange -- samartha
replied directly and his keyboard did not catch it.

oh -- and what is the right amount, while you are at it?

--
dicky