Posted to alt.food.sushi
Graeme...in London Graeme...in London is offline

Default knife advice wanted

"Seth Breidbart" > wrote in message
> Any suggestions on what I should consider? I'm looking for
> decent-to-good quality (I'm not knowledgeable or trained enough to
> make use of better).

Seth, I use a Kasumi. Believe me, they're worth every penny/cent. You'll
never need to buy another knife.

You might also look at a Frank Dick Multicut sharpener. This is another
worthwhile investment that may well bring your current knives back to life.

I have a nice selection of knives that I've gathered over the years. The
Kasumi is in a different league altogether to the others.

Hope this helps.

Graeme