Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Le Creuset 11" & 14" Woks

In article >,
(Sheellah) wrote:

> I liked the Le Creuset, as it was enamel coated, and needed no real seasoning.
> I think it's beautiful too! Got a great deal on it, so the price wasn't too
> bad;-).

Like I said in an earlier post, the Le Creuset wok most definitely needs
seasoning. It does not have a smooth enamel interior.

I still vastly prefer my Atlas wok on a gas burner but the
thinner-walled woks just warp too much for use on a flat-top or
induction range and I have yet to find one with a disk bottom except for
the DeMeyere which was too darn small and way too expensive. The 14
inch Le Creuset can easily be had for under $100. (retail is $200).