Rick & Cyndi

Default good purchase

"skidflap" > wrote in message
: hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and
looked
: around.
: found a place.
: called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part
in 3 days.
: i recommend them without reservations.
:
: matt
:
: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html
:
: =====

Cool. ANYtime you can get good service... as Martha would say,
"It's a good thing.". <giggle>

Hey, speaking of good service... Nathan (charming 4 y/o monster)
has one of those Leap Pad learning games. Well, he has used it
so much that the little stylus writing pen (thingy!) was acting
up, most likely due to the wires getting bent or pulled loose
from the work center. So, DH called their 800 # to see where and
how to order a new one.

Are you sitting down?

This is good...

Really!

The guy said, no problem, I'll send you out one.

DH's reply was, "Great, how much...?"

Nothing! Free! Nada! Nil!

And it arrived WITHIN that week!!!

Major cool!!! I'm impressed.

Considering my recent gripes about service within our area... it
should be obvious that the Leap Pad's home office is NOT in
Armpit, Illinois. <giggle>

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>