Vox Humana

Default Any good websites on food and cuisine?

"Baldy Cotton" > wrote in message
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>
> >You might want to check out the websites on waterless cookware. I hear

that
> >if you spend between $1500 and $3000 you can get a hell of set of

cookware
> >that uses no water or oil, cooks everything on low heat, clean like a

dream,
> >and prevents cancer.

> Umm, Some things you forgot to mention:
>
> They come in all colors, one size fits all
> No muss, no fuss, no spills, you're tired of kitchen drudgery
> Fifty percent off original retail price
> That's right, it filets, it chops, it dices, slices,
> Never stops, lasts a lifetime, mows your lawn
> it picks up the kids from school
> It gets rid of unwanted facial hair,
> it gets rid of embarrassing age spots,
> It delivers a pizza, and it lengthens, and it strengthens
> And it finds that slipper that's been at large
> under the chaise lounge for several weeks
> And it plays a mean Rhythm Master,
> It makes excuses for unwanted lipstick on your collar
> don't be fooled by cheap imitations
> You can live in it, laugh in it, love in it
> Swim in it, sleep in it,
> Removes embarrassing stains from contour sheets, that's right
> And it entertains visiting relatives,
> it turns a sandwich into a banquet
> Changes your shorts, changes your life
> Changes into a nine-year-old Hindu boy, gets rid of your wife,
> And it walks your dog, and it doubles on sax
> And it steals your car
> It gets rid of your gambling debts, it quits smoking
> It's a friend, and it's a companion,
> And it's the only product you will ever need
> Follow these easy assembly instructions
> it never needs ironing
> Well it takes weights off hips, bust, thighs, chin, midriff,
> Gives you dandruff, and it finds you a job, it is a job
> And it strips the phone company free take ten for five exchange,
> And it gives you denture breath
> And you know it's a friend, and it's a companion
> And it gets rid of your traveler's checks
> It's new, it's improved, it's old-fashioned
> Well it takes care of business, never needs winding,
> Never needs winding, never needs winding
> Gets rid of blackheads, the heartbreak of psoriasis,
> Christ, you don't know the meaning of heartbreak, buddy,
> C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
> Cause it's effective, it's defective, it creates household odors,
> It disinfects, it sanitizes for your protection
> It gives you an erection, it wins the election
> Why put up with painful corns any longer?
> It's a redeemable coupon, no obligation, no salesman will visit your
> home
> We got a jackpot, jackpot, jackpot, prizes, prizes, prizes, all work
> guaranteed
> How do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it
> We need your business, we're going out of business
> We'll give you the business
> Get on the business end of our going-out-of-business sale
> Receive our free brochure,
> Read the easy-to-follow assembly instructions, batteries not included
> Send before midnight tomorrow, terms available,
>
> Clarissa << - - just add an inch or two of clotted cream

Only three easy payments of $19.95 (shipping extra)
Buy it today and we'll include a second one for free
This deal won't last, so call right now.
Void where prohibited.
Not available in stores.
Set it, and forget it!!!!
Saves money. Saves time.
Makes you look and feel 10 years younger.