Rick & Cyndi

Default Upright Freezer found!

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...
:
: "Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
: > We're going to pick it up on Thursday. Woo-Hoo!!
: >
: > Cyndi
:
: Pick it up???? How much to deliver it? One reason I buy from
the local
: dealers is delivery and setup. They are very competitive in
price and they
: bring the thing in, put it in place and the most I have to do
is hold a door
: open.
:
: Them things are heavy and I have but one pair of gonads in life
so why waste
: them hauling a big appliance?
:
: =======

About $ 50 to deliver - at "their" (time-wise) convenience.

Local dealers? What's that? Not here. I guess there might be
about 5 within a 30 mile radius but no such thing as free
delivery around here... I take that back, one of them a while
back offered free IF your order was over $ 599.00. Sears is
some-what local. About 25 miles. Rick and a neighbor moved into
the basement without a lot of effort. We had ramps and our own
dolly... If I wasn't getting impatient about getting it - I
might have sprung for the fee... No biggie. It's in the
basement and is probably cold enough to start loading it. I
haven't checked the temperature yet.