Rick & Cyndi

Default Espresso machine recommendation

"Baldy Cotton" > wrote in message
: Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
: >The majority of our beans we've been getting from Sweet
Maria's.
: >I love their site. It is SO much information.
:
: Sweet Maria's is great, as is Peet's.

** I haven't looked at Peet's yet. I'll have to check it out.

:
: >I think Rick (DH) also bought a couple of pounds from Zack &
...?
:
: Well, I know of Zack's Coffee, and I know of Zack and Dani
Roasters, so
: maybe you've joined the two...?

** Yeah, it's Zack & Dani's. According to Rick, they sell coffee
too.

:
: >Currently we're
: >using my old Popcorn popper to roast them... we haven't needed
: >buy a roaster yet but we'll soon be checking into the
: >possibilities, just in case.
:
: I've had no success finding a working Poppery (no folks, the
new models
: don't work. They melt.) I read about people finding them in
yard sales
: for 50 cents, and in Salvation Army stores for a buck, but I
have had no
: luck.
:

** Darn. I had to get on Rick's case the other day so he
wouldn't melt mine. Even though it's one of the older ones that
you can roast with... it doesn't like doing 3 batches - one right
after the other... especially when he/you're doing 4-5 minute
full city roasts...

: Check into alt.coffee. Someone there just mentioned a new
roaster
: coming on the market for less than $200 that they say is
supposed
: to be the cats meow.
:

** Hmmm. I'll do just that. Thanks. I haven't been in that
group for a while.

Take care,
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>