Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlotte L. Blackmer Charlotte L. Blackmer is offline

Default Greek Food

In article .net>,
Gregory Morrow > wrote:

>Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
>> I wish we had more lower-end Greek restaurants around here - most are very
>> expensive (good but $$$). We can, however, get some good Greek food at
>> several pan-Med joints nearby and some delis, and true aficinados don't
>> miss the annual Greek festival.

>Don't Greeks own just about every corner diner where you live? They'll
>sometimes have Greek food of varying quality on the menu...

Actually, no; if they did, I wouldn't be complaining about not much
inexpensive to midrange Greek food, and most of that at pan-Med joints at
that.

(La Mediteranee in Berkeley and SF is pretty good IMO.)

Charlotte