Posted to rec.food.cooking
Puester Puester is offline

Default Apple juice cause soft stool?

Alan wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:30:36 -0500, Rusty James
> > wrote:
>
>> I have been drinking a lot of apple juice lately and have noticed a
>> change in bowel habits. Can apple juice cause very soft stools?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rusty

> Apple juice gives me the "quick step!"
>
> Just a little, now and then doesn't cause problems, but I
> bought a large bottle many years ago, and thought it was so
> good that I kept going back and filling my glass.
>
> Turned my insides to liquid for 24 hours!
>
> Alan
>
> ==

When we were first married, my husband and I found an apple cider stand
at a local farm. We bought a gallon of freshly pressed cider and a
large wedge of Vermont cheddar cheese. When we got home we ate cheese
and crackers and drank probably a quart of the icy cold, sweet cider
each. Within an hour we were fighting over our one bathroom.

It was one of those times when you're in such pain you're afraid you'll
die at the same time you're afraid you WON'T.

gloria p