Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default plastic cling film problems

On Jan 24, 9:56 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" ng

> cutter, that's gone. As far as reusing the box, with what product? Saran
> Wrap is crap, and I haven't had much luck with store brands.

I have had good luck with the K-Mart brand, "American Fare." It's in a
yellow box - cutter works great, there are end flaps to keep the roll
in the box when you pull the film out, and I'm hard-pressed to tell the
difference between this plastic wrap and Reynolds, which used to be my
favorite. Plus, I think there are 200 feet in the K-Mart brand box,
and it doesn't cost much.

Try it.

N.