Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Trash compactor and hot water dispenser?

"# Fred #" > wrote in message
. ..
> We had trash compactors and hot water dispensers for decades in our
> kitchen(s) and think its indispensable just like the microwave but I don't
> see many houses with it.
>
> I'm in the process of slow flipping a house and would the lack of a trash
> compactor or HW dispenser be an issue or a selling feature when its
> included? The houses in that area don't have it and maybe they don't know
> or don't care.

Had a compactor in my old house. That is the one appliance I don't miss at
all.

Never had the HW dispenser, nor do I want one. I want the water heated
fresh, not sitting for up to 24 hours at a time. I just don't think it
would make a proper cup of tea.