Blair P. Houghton

Default I need Tilia foodsaver lessons

hahabogus > wrote:
>Plastic wrapping is fine...won't hurt a thing. Best to tilia portioned meat
>in their own tilia bags.

If I have leftover pizza (usually square-cut sicilian)
that I want to save for a while (because who doesn't need a
pizza handy in the freezer?) I'll portion it out and pack
it in one long tilia bag. Then when I need some I'll just
slice it open, remove the part I need, and seal it again.
Leaves me in the end with like an 18-inch bag instead
of 3 6-inch ones, which are too small to be used again
for anything. And I leave a little space between
the portions, so it'll fold up in the freezer.

--Blair
"Pizza for feet."