Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tangerine Smoothie

Hello, Michael!
You wrote on Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:51:46 GMT:

??>> I make smoothies using plain, fat free yogurt, a banana
??>> and some "light orange juice" and a couple ice cubes. Very
??>> nice breakfast.

MDL> I like frozen bananas and strawberries the best. I've
MDL> never used yogurt in a smoothie. Thanks for the tip. I'll
MDL> try it next time.

I'll admit I mentioned this in another thread about breakfast
but I find that blending in bran cereal to the yoghurt-banana
smoothie makes for a more substantial and rather good breakfast.
If you don't like bran cereal, all bets are off, of course :-)

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not