Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri maxine in ri is offline

Default Tangerine Smoothie

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, Goomba38 > said:
> > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> >
> > > Tangerine-Mango Dream Smoothie
> > >
> > > 1 C tangerine juice
> > > 2 bananas (peel before freezing)
> > > 1 C mango, diced, frozen
> > >

> > I make smoothies using plain, fat free yogurt, a banana and some "light
> > orange juice" and a couple ice cubes. Very nice breakfast.

> That sounds nice -- now that I have a stick blender, I'll have to try
> something like that for breakfast...
>
> --
> Jani in WA

I just found my stick blender, but for smoothies, I use a 16 or 24 oz
jar that will fit the Ball canning lids. It fits perfectly on my
blender, and works like a charm. Plus, then I only have three things
to wash, instead of the whole assemblage!

Latest one: strawberries, yogurt, pear nectar, crystalized ginger.

maxine in ri