Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On 16 Jan 2007 22:20:49 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
>have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
>Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
>be back as...

Glad to hear all is well and the move in is going as well as can be
expected. We all know it's a long row to hoe.... especially when you
don't have 24/7 to devote to getting your new place in order.

Come back soon!

--
See return address to reply by email