Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] marilen.corciovei@gmail.com is offline

Default Chicken gizzard stew

If the meat is clean the boiling it should result in a clear yellow
water and you don't have to have more than twice to remove the foam.
Any meat boiling results in some foam which should be removed but if
there is a lot of foam and it's dirty then I change the water and wash
the meat before replacing with clean water.

Len
www.len.ro

www.len.ro