Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] marilen.corciovei@gmail.com is offline

Default Chicken gizzard stew

In fact I bought them in the store as a pack but this time I did not
payed much attention and got a pack with gizzards and hearts as you can
see in the images. It's still good it this combination also.

As a child my grandmother was buying the gizzards with the chicken and
had to clean all the small stones the chicken eats in order to grind
the seeds. I don't think it's the case these days when the chicken eat
some kind of industrialized paste. Sometimes the gizzards muscle is a
bit yellow, then I throw it away.

Len
http://www.len.ro