Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus Nonnymus is offline

Default Thoughts on Bradley Smoker

Ha- nope, to my generation, the "hood" is what fits over a barbecue pit.

I don't have my Power Raptor yet, but believe that it merely requires a
variable DC input from one of the controllers. My guess is that either
takes a wall wart to supply control voltages.

Nonny

--
-Nonnymus-

Please stop Californicating Nevada

In the periodic table, as in politics,
the unstable elements tend to hang out on
the far left, with some to the far right as well.