Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Where to Buy Duck Liver

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 03:12:42 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

><sf> wrote in message ...
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:17:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
>> > wrote:
>>
> wrote in message
groups.com...

>>>Yellow pages. Look up "meat". Pick up phone. Ask butcher.
>>>

>> Contrary to E. coast perceptions and realities, those things are not
>> common on the west coast.

>I assume you're from the West. Open your yellow pages to "meat" and tell me
>what you find. If you claim to find nothing, you're either lying, or you
>live in a very small town, and your results are the same as any small town,
>anywhere.

What are we supposed to see under "meat" that will take us to duck
liver? You're living in an E Coast world, my friend. If it's so easy
to find, I should be able to walk into my local butcher/chain store
butcher and buy it. That's not the case out here. I'm not lying and
I think you're delusional if you think we can do that.

--
See return address to reply by email