Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Gunner[_4_] Gunner[_4_] is offline

Default Caldo de Pescado

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> The Galloping Gourmand wrote:
>> Gunner wrote:
>>
>> > but you have no intention of trying that recipe you snatched off the
>> > internet
>> > from Terra do you?

>> I did not "snatch" the recipe off the internet, but it is possible that
>> whoever contributed the recipe to the local Spanish language newspaper
>> found it somewhere on the web.

> You and Gunner need to get a room! ;-)
>
> Jack

Jack, beating around a bush is never a solution, you have to say what you
mean and mean what you say. It does not hurt my feelings at all you
trying to tell me to knock it off and do understand I did read it the first
time. I just ignored it out of respect but you need to understand that
well intended and well meaning folks getting in the middle trying to play
Swiss do not help anything nor do I respect that position. In my world it
is you either stand for what you believe is right or you stand aside.
There is no little jackal going to get away with drinking with the herd in
the day and then ****ing in the pool at night.

I am sure you will give sage advice here after some careful thought , just
understand where I stand and please refrain from diminishing my point about
this.