Donna Rose

Default gallbladder friendly diet?

In article >,
says...
> I have a friend coming to visit who has chronic problems with this and will
> most likely wind up having surgery. In the meantime, does anyone have
> suggestions of what to serve this person? I know that fried foods is not good,
> but that is all I can come up with.
> TIA
> Judith

It's not only fried foods, but fat in any form as I understand it. I had
two mouthfuls of ice cream which sent me to the hospital once when I
still had my gallbladder - I wasn't aware of the fact that I had any
problems with it - I had been asymptomatic up until then. Happily, when
I left the hospital two days later, it was without my gallbladder and
I've never had a problem since.
--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.