Old 01-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Donna Rose

Default gallbladder friendly diet?

In article ,
says...
I have a friend coming to visit who has chronic problems with this and will
most likely wind up having surgery. In the meantime, does anyone have
suggestions of what to serve this person? I know that fried foods is not good,
but that is all I can come up with.
TIA
Judith

It's not only fried foods, but fat in any form as I understand it. I had
two mouthfuls of ice cream which sent me to the hospital once when I
still had my gallbladder - I wasn't aware of the fact that I had any
problems with it - I had been asymptomatic up until then. Happily, when
I left the hospital two days later, it was without my gallbladder and
I've never had a problem since.
--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.