Posted to rec.food.cooking
ravenlynne[_1_] ravenlynne[_1_] is offline

Default My Favorite Cheese

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "jmcquown" >
> :
>
>> Dave, don't bother. This is the "kakaa" man. He's terrified of his
>> own poop and probably terrified of women, too. It's not worth
>> bothering with his cross-posting ass - oooh, wait, there might be
>> kakaa on his ass! (laughing) What a loser. I'm thinking there must
>> still be a college on break somewhere for these critters to come
>> crawling out of the woodwork this time of year.
>>
>> Jill

> I don't know the original poster. I don't see threads that are cross
> posted. Have 'em kfd. Anyway, I don't think there is a cheese I don't like,
> bacteria or not. Well, except the low/fat free glop. Like soup and
> cabbage, cheese is one of my favorite foods. Unfortunately I have to eat it
> in small portions these days.
>
> Michael

I bought some brand of brie at walmart that was awful...tasted like
Hickory Farms stuff...was just terrible.

--
The Doctor: And I'm looking for a blonde in a Union Jack. A specific
one, mind you, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving.