Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.recipes,alt.cooking-chat,alt.cheese
Radium Radium is offline

Default My Favorite Cheese

Dave Smith wrote:
> What is wrong with bacteria?

Nothing wrong with bacteria. Its just they aren't used to make my Swiss
bleu cheese

> We need bacteria to help us digest our food. If we get sick or
> take antibiotics to kill infection we have digestive problems
> until we can rebuild the bacteria flora in our intestines.

Exactly. Thats why I never take anti-biotics even if they are
recommended.

> Natural yoghurt is a good way to do that, and keffir is even
> better.

My favorite bacterial product is "bad butter"

Here is the link which describes how my "bad butter" is made:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.fo...111377c?hl=en&

Delicious. Ain't it?

> Don't bet the house on that one.

My Swiss bleu cheese is definitely 100% pure protein. It comes in
slices, not in slabs.

What could be more protein-rich than a slice of my Swiss bleu cheese.