Posted to rec.food.cooking
Squeaks Squeaks is offline

Default Looking for a big Deep Fryer

wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I've been looking for too long for a big deep fryer. The one I could
> use to serve 4-6 servings of fries at once. I've tried a lot of models,
> but all of them are too small for a big bunch of anything. Even the 4
> liters (that often have a small basket anyways) are too small.
>
> Any suggestions without having to change my main electric panel ?
>
> Cost is not an issue.

I bought the Deni Multi-Fryer about a year ago +/- and have been
delighted with it. It slow cooks, boils, is a fryer, bakes and deep
fries. And it's plenny big, Loosey. It'll deep fry 2 lbs. of food,
according to the manual, although I've never attempted anything that
big.

See:
http://www.deni.com/multi_9200.asp.

My only complaint is that as a slow cooker and fryer, it's sometimes
too large for the job. Darn, have to make a double portion and freeze
half :-) Otherwise, I've been very pleased with it. And their customer
service is excellent. Soon after I got the thing, the handle on the
deep fryer came apart. I emailed them and got a new handle out almost
immediately.

Terry Pulliam Burd

--
"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)