Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tonia Fischer Tonia Fischer is offline
Experienced Member

Location: Las Vegas, NV
Default Looking for a big Deep Fryer

"KW" <keith_warrennospamatallteldotnet> wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Hi !
>>
>> I've been looking for too long for a big deep fryer. The one I could
>> use to serve 4-6 servings of fries at once. I've tried a lot of models,
>> but all of them are too small for a big bunch of anything. Even the 4
>> liters (that often have a small basket anyways) are too small.
>>
>> Any suggestions without having to change my main electric panel ?
>>
>> Cost is not an issue.
>>

> Saw one of these at a Kitchen outlet store over the holidays. At 28 qts,
> it
> should fit the bill for 4-6 servings. At 1650 watts if it can fry a
> turkey
> indoors, it ought to be able to handle a bag of fries.
>
> http://www1.epinions.com/pr-Masterbu...s_Turkey_Fryer
>
> KW

Do to careers my husband and I live apart for now. He absolutely RAVEs
about this thing. I wanted one too, but then we'd have 2 when we reunite.
Its really nice size. He says it takes about an hour to get really hot so
plan ahead. It also steams clams, corn, lobster, etc.

Tonia
(I'm a kitchen gadget addict, so I may buy one too, anyway. LoL)