Posted to rec.food.restaurants
[email protected] pattyjamas@hotmail.com is offline

Default Village Bistro restaurant, Charlotte, North Carolina, Ballantyne Area. Delany Drive, Delaney

Good wine and drink selection. Good deserts.

Have eaten there 3 times. Last time contracted food poisoning and
restaurant denied that could have happened.

Funny that my friend and I ate the same thing-Lamb, and we both were
pretty sick that night and the next day.

Owners were called and they said they would reimburse us (ie: check
will be in the mail). Never received a check. We then wrote a letter
to them and still were not reimbursed. Shame that they do not stand
behind (pun intended) their product.

Patty