Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Alex Chaihorsky Alex Chaihorsky is offline

Default More mislabelled lotus tea

Vietnamese tea from my experience can be marked almost anything. I have yet
to taste one that would be worth detailed investigation.
I like very much Chinese Lotus tea with actual lotus flowers but couple of
Vietnamese ones I bought were to perfumy for me.

Sasha.