Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Fran Fran is offline

Default The perfect cup of tea

Most coffee brewers don't heat the water to the boiling point, which is
what you need to properly brew black tea. I'd recommend buying a good
electric kettle, which is much faster than boiling water on the
stovetop. No need to build a better mousetrap when an electric kettle,
ceramic teapot and good quality loose tea are all you need to make a
perfect cup of tea.