Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.indian,rec.food.veg,alt.food.vegan
yetanotherBob yetanotherBob is offline

Default looking for simple indian recipes (vegetarian)

In article <xDgmh.10302$Pr4.10020@trndny06>, says...

> If you want to make things very simply, try buying some Patak spice pastes.
> You can add a little plain yogurt, lemon juice, etc.

I know a couple of Indian working couples, and this is what they do for
everyday cooking. Not necessarily the Patak brand (which, imo, is good)
but other masala powder and paste mixes, some boxed or tinned, and some
made by the local Indian grocers they prefer to deal with (i.e., grocers
who understand their regional preferences).

Bob