Posted to rec.food.cooking
yetanotherBob yetanotherBob is offline

Default looking for simple indian recipes (vegetarian)

In article .com>,
says...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some simple indian food recipes. I'm having trouble
> getting other than ad sites when I search for this with Google.
>
> I'm looking for simple (or simpler...)- it's okay if it's not
> completely authentic or is westernized. If there aren't good resources
> on the web, can someone recommend a book?

I just tried a Google search on "vegetarian indian recipe" and the
results listed what appeared to be a lot of valid sites with free
recipes.

You probably should disable pop-ups in your browser to avoid the
inevitable ads that some sites link to (I guess in an effort to generate
some revenue?).

Bob