Old 29-12-2006, 10:55 AM posted to rec.food.sourdough
Phil Phil is offline

Default Sourdough bread and the bread machine dough cycle

Yes, of course. I used a bread machine for kneading sourdough for many
years, until I bought a Deluxe mixer. The biggest disadvantage to using a
bread machine is that you can make just one loaf at a time

"Russell Fletcher" wrote in message
I know you can't make sourdough bread in the bread machine with long
sourdough risings, but will sourdough bread work if you use the bread
machine on the dough cycle and then let it rise outside the machine?
Thanks.
Russ

----
Russell Fletcher