Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: wines with pasta, wines with rice noodles, wines with fondue

DaleW wrote:

> Reds
> 2005 Clos Roche Blanche Cabernet (Touraine)
> Im really like this wine. Warm red fruit buoyed by bright acidity, nice
> herb/humidor accents and just a hint of green pepper. Medium-bodied,
> fun and tasty. B+

Fun and tasty indeed! I opened a bottle of this for our annual Xmas
party and forgot to post notes about it. It started off tight, bright
and promising, but rounded out with air and gained lots of
herbaceousness (not a negative in my lexicon) and depth of fruit. I
think that it'll get better with a bit more age.

Merry Christmas!
Mark Lipton