Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL PeterL is offline

Default All day in the bloody kitchen!!!

Mr Libido Incognito > wrote in
:

> PeterL wrote on 24 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Probably will be too damn busy tomorrow to log on........ so Merry
>> Christmas everyone, I hope your day is a good one.
>>

> And the very best to you this yule time season as well.

Thanks, Mr Li :-)

02:10 Christmas day....... and we have a storm front starting to move in,
lots of wind about at the moment.Things bangin' and crashin' and the pooch
is a tad upset.

If it storms and rains......... I can relax.

Storms and rains = 97% certainty of no fires.

Maybe some MVA's....... but no fires :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml