Alex

Default Do you Senseo?

On 18 Jun 2004 15:05:05 GMT, (PENMART01) wrote:

>Anyone have a Senseo... do you like/hate it? I'm contemplating acquiring one
>but would first like to hear first hand comments. I have already read all the
>[33] reviews at eopinions.com, but to be honest, I found most of them
>contrived, not very honest (most folks tend to be supportive when it's their
>money spent).
>
>It seems the Senseo commercial comes on the TV more and more often, I kind of
>like it, in a 'sick' sort of way (they all seem genuinely retarded, especially
>that black guy). From the facial expressions it seems, to me, that they are
>selling a masturbatory device rather than a coffee brewer. I like the zoftig
>broad in the sateen nightgown, the one shown early on and then again at the
>end... great cleavage.
>
>So, do I toss all my coffee brewing equipment and buy a Senseo, or not?
>

>---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
>"Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
>Sheldon
>````````````

I don't know about tossing your old equipment, but my cousin was here
from Europe a couple of months ago and she had one at that time (they
weren't available here yet). She LOVES it. She drinks coffee morning
noon and night. I wouldn't worry too much about the pods, it looks
like they are just Douwe Egberts coffee (the *best* coffee, imho) and
they have been around for hundreds of years. You could always go
through a European importer to buy more if for some reason they become
unavailable.

To be honest, the coffee is the secret -- try to buy some Douwe
Egberts and brew it in your regular coffee machine. It's worth the
money and there are some good dutch importers, like Vanderveens who
carry it.

YMMV.

Alex