Dora Allan

Default Cheesecake

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to make a cheesecake that
does not crack. I have a wonderful recipe for cheesecake and everyone
loves it.
The recipe I have calls for the 5 eggs to be separated , adding the
yolks to the cream cheese and sugar, then blending in the whipped whites
with the sour cream. The baking process calls for one hour at 300 and
one hour with the oven turned off and then half hour with he door open.
I believe this is to allow the cake to cool gradually. Wonderful cake
but it always cracks down the middle and I would love to know how others
make such a perfect cake. Thanks for any suggestions

THE ROSE