Posted to alt.recipes,alt.food.recipes,rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
nogoer nogoer is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

John wrote:
> First, here are the results (broadband/DSL recommended):
>
> http://i10.tinypic.com/2eklx6f.jpg

<snip>

That pizza looks yummy!! Your peel also looks professional and you hand
made it?!?

I see you obtained good results from rolling your dough. I normally
pinch the crust out then stretch it. Sometimes i will spin it in the
air too because it gives a nice round crust. Always i stretch the
center with my knuckles to thin it out. Then i let it rise for a few
minutes, this combined with oven spring gives just a thick enough crust
to be both chewy and crispy.