Posted to alt.food.wine
Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg is offline

Default Annual "What's everybody planning to drink for Christmas dinner?" post

See below for what I'm eating with my chianti & fava beans: This is in no
way politically correct.

You all must have missed the release of "Protocol of The Elders of
Zion-Redux" with a Forward by Mel Gibson. In it Channukah is labeled a
"fantasy holiday" begun to keep seasonal money in the Jewish community,
Judah Macabbee was created by Shalom Alechem and actually the Temple in
Judea liberated was long abandoned and used by Eunuchs for their rites of
kvetching. The design of the dreidal was stolen from a Persian fertility
talisman and like Passover Jews observe the holiday by dining on a young
lady gentile who was eviscerated and served with a mango salsa and an
horseradish infusion. Latkes are served on the side but created out of a
flattened pirogue or blini. I understand there will be a Cliff notes version
out soon and Wal-Mart has exclusive rights for the Middle East.

ps.com...