Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: '02 Willi Schaefer

Tuesday was a shrimp and oyster mushrooms (recipe from
Mykoreankitchen.com, but seemed more Cantonese to me). I served the
2002 Willi Schaefer Wehlener Sonnenuhr
Kabinett. My first reaction was "lime blossoms", then I realized I
don't know that I've ever encountered lime blossoms. Well, there was a
gorgeous lime fruit aroma that mixed with a floral overtone, so I'm
calling it lime blossom. Sue me. Beautfully delineated wine, mineral
tones under the fruit. Develops well with air, the lime fruit becoming
more peachy. I really enjoy this, drinking well but promising more for
the future. B+/A-