Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
PeterL PeterL is offline

Default Ziploc (was Irish Soda Vs. Damper Bread)

Bruce > wrote in
:

> Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 593,000 for "ground meat"
> I now know that ground meat is what I think of as minced meat (not to be
> confused with mincemeat <g>)

Ahhhhhhhh, someone who speaks my language!!! ;-)

But we called it minced meat or mince, or mincemeat.

As opposed to *fruit* mince..... which I'm making at the moment.

Just checking to see that the Kahlua and tequila are still good......
HIC!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml