Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter Joseph Coulter is offline

Default Annual "What's everybody planning to drink for Christmas dinner?"post

Chris Sprague wrote:
> Well?
>
> As for me, I can't quite decide. Last year it was a bottle of 2001
> Justin Isosceles, but this year I honestly don't have anything great
> that is ready to drink. Of what I do have, here are the (modest)
> contenders:

> Whatever I end up drinking, humble though it probably will be, I'll
> report back
>
> How about the rest of you?
>
> - Chris

Modest describes our normal Christmas fare as I generally don't like to
share the "good stuff" with those who don't appreciate. At the same time
I am not serving Screaming Blue Kookaberra Oak Chip Reserve NV just
cause it has a pretty bottle and a cute little thing sampling it at the
grocery. Therefore it shall be a 2000 Marquis de Caceras Rioja Reserva
with a Pork Tenderloin.